To achieve these objectives, AL ASFAR commits to:
- Provide safe equipment, safe living and working place and health care of its employees.
- Keep its employees, subcontractors and others that perform work at its premises fully aware of hazards and safe work practices.
- Protect the environment from damage and pollution.
- Abide by the rules and regulations of the country in which it operates and of the client whom it serves.
- Allocate required resources and provide training to achieve its HSE objectives.
- Empower line management to fully implement the HSE Policy and hold all employees accountable for compliance with HSE regulations and standards.
- Encourage all employees to report unsafe acts, practices and conditions and empower them to stop work if safety is endangered.