[vc_text_separator title=”Going On Projects”]
- Building of New Generation Oilfield Services Workshop in Nizwa.
- Building of over sqm 143,000 commercial.
- Re-Sheeting of in-field graded roads, Qarn Alam, Reema, Nimr.
- Buildings deep foundation (For local construction contractors).
- Excavation of 125 Km in Sohar Area
- Mountain Cutting in Darsait and Wadi Kabir.
- Transportation of all types all around the country
- Logistics contract with SGEE (oil field tools), in PDO concision.
- Asphalt Road in Nizwa Industrial Area.
- Fast Southern highway Project, Muscat
[vc_text_separator title=”Past Projects”]
- Flow line Construction in PDO with Seeh Al Sarya Trading LLC
- Civil Construction in for Al Romal Golden Petroleum LLC
- Pipeline Maintenance in Daleel with Seeh Al Sarya Trading LLC
- Supply of Specialized Engineering Manpower to Toco, STS
- Supply of PDO approved equipments to Toco, STS, Dodsal
- Right of Way Grading & Wind Row Maintenance with Larson & Taubro
- TOCO. Supply of Equipment & Welder & Fab.etc
- Dodsal Supply & Fabrication. Work to Chemitech Dubai base Co,
- L. & T.Electromech. Supply of Ind. Electrican for Termination, Eder pillar,
- Cabling Works etc at Yabal and L&T Salalah Palace Electrical Job
[vc_text_separator title=”Presently, scope of work involves the following”]
- Fabrication & Installation of leak clamps
- Reclaiming of Redundant materials
- Construction of Valve Pits
- Pre casting of Sleepers & Foundations
- Erection and installation of PVC Coated chain link Fencing & Gate
- Excavation, Sand padding, Back filling of trenches
- Construction of Windrows and markings
- Civil structure demolition
- Lifting equipment operations & Supply of Crainage
- Technical Manpower services
- Earth moving and access road Access
- Supply of PDO approved heavy and light equipment
- Civil Construction and Maintenance
[vc_text_separator title=”Our Profile”]AL ASFAR
will strive for constant improvement of its HSE performance by the efficient management of HSE systems.
To achieve these objectives, AL ASFAR commits to:
- Provide safe equipment, safe living and working place and health care of its employees.
- Keep its employees, subcontractors and others that perform work at its premises fully aware of hazards and safe work practices.
- Protect the environment from damage and pollution.
- Abide by the rules and regulations of the country in which it operates and of the client whom it serves.
- Allocate required resources and provide training to achieve its HSE objectives.
- Empower line management to fully implement the HSE Policy and hold all employees accountable for compliance with HSE regulations and standards.
- Encourage all employees to report unsafe acts, practices and conditions and empower them to stop work if safety is endangered.
[vc_text_separator title=”Activities”]AL ASFAR
has the experience and expertise in the following areas:
- Project Management
- Transportation and Logistics
- Earthmoving Works
- Equipment Hiring
- Demolition Work